We’re going to be open over most the festive period, but we do have a few changes to our normal hours. If fancy coming in for a chat and a cuppa, stroll on down!
- Christmas Eve: We’ll be hoping to close just after lunch time, and will be closing once all our Christmas Club bikes have been collected.
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day: Closed
- Friday 27th: Open from 10-4
- Saturday 28th: Open as usual, 9-6
- 29th to 31st: Open from 10-4
- New Years Day: Closed
- 2nd January: Return to normal winter hours..
Support your local and not so local small businesses, by looking to buy from the small guys. Support small businesses and get the service and support you deserve. At Bournemouth Cycleworks, we have lots of great presents for the cyclist in your life, from small stocking fillers to life changing carbon road bikes and helpful friendly staff to help you decide!
We have loads of exciting things going on in the shop over the winter, so keep an eye on the website,follow us on twitter, like our facebook page, or pop in for a chat, a cuppa and maybe a biscuit or mince pie if the staff haven’t eaten them all!