Times might be tight – but that does not mean your dream bike or kit is out of reach; thanks to what we believe is one of the UK’s best range of biking finance options. We offer a variety of credit options to help you purchase your bike or equipment today. If you are spending over £400 we are pleased to offer you the ability to spread your bike payments with a 0% finance plan from Ride It Away. We offer a range of plans for you to choose from, depending upon the total amount you wish to borrow:
- 6 Months 0% available on bikes over £400*
- 10 Months 0% available on bikes over £750*
- 12 Months 0% available on bikes over £1250*
- 18 Months 0% available on bikes over £1800*
- 24 Months 0% available on bikes over £2250*
- 36 Months 0% available on bikes over £3200*
*Interest bearing finance always available on sales 0% on sale bikes may vary – please call for details. 01202 424945
How much does this cost?
All our finance plans are interest free, therefore you will never pay more than the total amount of your purchases. We’re also flexible with the amount of deposit you pay, provided your deposit is at least 10% of the total value of your purchases. Check out what my new bike will cost with our payment calculator!
How do I apply for Interest Free Credit?
For the moment finance applications can only be processed either in-store or over the telephone. Please call 01202 424945 for details.
When placing an order with 0% finance, the deposit will be taken at the time the 0% finance application has been accepted.
A cancellation charge will apply to cancelled 0% finance applications that have been processed and approved by the finance company.
Finance Available on UK Orders Only
Unfortunately we are unable to offer finance deals to overseas orders.
Deposits must be paid with a credit / debit card belonging to the Finance Applicant.
Finance orders can only be delivered to the Finance Applicants home address.
In Store Finance
When applying for in store finance you will need to supply the following information:-
- Bank Account Details.
- Photo ID – Full UK Driving Licence or Passport with photograph and signature.
- Proof of Address: Utility bill less than three months old (mobile telephone bills and store card bills are not acceptable) or Credit card or bank statement, less than three months old.