We are looking for £1100! Bargain.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fibre frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Epic places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- A RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers up smooth, frame size-specific travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- Roval 29 alloy rims feature a 21mm internal width, making them plenty stiff and lightweight for XC racing.
- Casing the wheels is a 29×2.0″ S-Works Fast Trak tyre at the front and a 29×2.0″ Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tyres provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that’s well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- The drivetrain is comprised of a mix of SRAM 1×11 components, hand-selected to provide maximum performance at a more palatable value. Combine, the GX and S-1000 pieces deliver crisp shifting, stiff pedaling, and reliable precision no matter what direction you’re pointing the bike on the trail.
|Frame||FACT 10m carbon, World Cup XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Forks||RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX X Horizon, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|Chainset||SRAM S-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 30T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Freewheel||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Headset||1-1/8″ upper, 1-1/2″ lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Specialized Stout XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Handlebars||Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-M615, hydraulic|
|Rims||Roval 29, alloy, 21mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|Tyres||Front: S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29×2.0″|
Rear: Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29×2.0″
Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta valve
|Saddle||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm Seat Binder: Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Pedals||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|Grips||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|