Think you have what it takes to work for Bournemouth Cycleworks? Do you have a love of bikes and shiny bike bits? Have you got eye for details? Happy to talk to customers, good maths, computer literacy and healthy dose of common sense? If you’ve got this far, then we’d be happy to hear from you.
We can offer a great fun environment to work in, a friendly atmosphere, some great staff benefits and reduced winter hours with no reduction in pay!
If you are interested and think you fit the bill, send your CV along with a covering letter telling us why we should employ you to:
I want a job
1143-1145 Christchurch Road
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Openings – 26/02/15
Full Time Mechanic
Location – Bournemouth, Dorset
Friendly, light hearted and intelligent bike shop seeking an experienced, talented, and conscientious mechanic.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- The assembly of new bikes.
- Repair and servicing of a diverse range of different types of bike, road, mountain, BMX, and everything in between – to a very high standard
- Hub gear wheel servicing and maintenance
- Cable and hydraulic disc brake repair and servicing
- Suspension Fork and rear shock servicing
- Wheel Building
- Cytech qualifications level 2 +. Training and certification can be provided to the right candidate.
- A sound understanding of bike fit.
- Custom building and race bike preparation
- Coaching and the ability to impart knowledge to colleagues
We have a full range of customers, from beginners to those requiring custom carbon road bike builds with Di2. In addition to your salary we offer a great working environment, friendly atmosphere and other staff benefits including Cytech accreditation and great staff discounts. We have a great reputation in our area for providing sound impartial advice, delivering excellent customer service and imparting our knowledge to our customers. If you think we could get on, then get it touch! Bournemouth Cycleworks are a progressive and equal opportunities employer.