1143-1145 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 6BW 01202 424945 email@example.com
BCW NewsletterSignup for our monthlyish newsletter. Special offers, shop news and generally good stuff.
BCW on Facebook
- 2 days ago
Chain care - Cyclescheme
Chain care is crucial. A dirty and rusty chain makes you work harder, ruins gear shifting, and can damage the other parts of the drivetrain. Since most bike chains are exposed to grime and the elements, it doesnâ€™t take much for a good chain to go bad.
- Great news. Get kids outside! http://buff.ly/1pvbvc45 days ago
BMX track recognised for cutting anti-social behaviour
Anti-social behaviour causes problems in communities at any time of the year but it is a particular problem during the summer months. A BMX track in the Rhondda Valley has been voted one of the best crime...
- Having a ball in Bournemouth square. Free bike safety checks and some great special offers! Pop on down!1 week ago
- Walking or cycling to work 'improves wellbeing' - News - ActSmart http://buff.ly/1uvNzcu1 week ago
Walking or cycling to work 'improves wellbeing'
Reports suggest commuters can improve both physical and mental wellness by ditching the car
- Great little fun Charity Bike ride- Great fun for ALL the family. Please sign up and show your support - http://buff.ly/1mwzwF21 week ago
Home Page - Ride For A Reason
Ride for a Reason Charity Sponsored Cycle Ride 2014
Bournemouth Cycleworks on Twitter
Great news. Get kids outside! http://t.co/1jOOqBArF1
- Friday Sep 26 - 3:49pm
Having a ball in Bournemouth square. Free bike safety checks and some great special offers! Pop on down! http://t.co/iDeuTlsBMq
- Tuesday Sep 23 - 11:00am
Walking or cycling to work 'improves wellbeing' - News - ActSmart http://t.co/EXlU6ctXHR
- Monday Sep 22 - 3:49pm
Great little fun Charity Bike ride- Great fun for ALL the family. Please sign up and show your support - http://t.co/a0Upss130X
- Sunday Sep 21 - 6:42pm
End of Season SALE - 20% OFF bikes, clothing and more! Hurry! When it's gone, it's gone! In store NOW! Off http://t.co/Zi4kqnXYuX
- Thursday Sep 18 - 12:02pm