Just had the first batch of Transition frames arrive. Coverts, Bandits, Bandit 29ers, Banks, TR450s! Build kits to follow! We have demo bikes of pretty much all of them. Watch out for the special Transition Bandit 29er write up coming soon. The Bandit 29er will also be available for demo very shortly!
1143-1145 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 6BW 01202 424945 firstname.lastname@example.org
BCW NewsletterSignup for our monthlyish newsletter. Special offers, shop news and generally good stuff.
BCW on Facebook
- Are wider tyres really faster? - Cycling Weekly4 hours ago
Are wider tyres really faster? - Cycling Weekly
When it comes to tyre width, what we really want to know is: does size really matter or is it what you do with it that counts?
- "7 of the Best Bicycle Chain Lubes | Total Women's Cycling"1 day ago
7 of the Best Bicycle Chain Lubes | Total Women's Cycling
Some of the best formulas to help prevent wear and tear on your drivetrain
- Good work olly. Not the best conditions today.1 day ago
Photos of Bournemouth Cycleworks
5th place at the Southern Regionals today. The Trek Superfly FS 29er helping me out nicely what a weapon!
- Rings and guides in stock now! | Hot from Icebike - Gamut guides the way"2 days ago
Hot from Icebike – Gamut guides the way
NorCal based Gamut have slowly been expanding their range - new handlebars, the Podium pedal and a couple of new chain guides are on the way
- One for the ladies. 2 sizes and 3 colours. Polka dot handbags that are also a pannier. Perfect for trips to town.3 days ago
New Looxs Tosca Midi Polka 11L - Black
Raleigh NL Tosca Midi Polka
Bournemouth Cycleworks on Twitter